Author Topic: FIVE ADVANTAGES OF THE 'OTHER WOMAN' OVER THE LEGAL WIFE  (Read 6097 times)

Offline Hidden

• Champion Member
  • Never regret something that once made you smile
FIVE ADVANTAGES OF THE 'OTHER WOMAN' OVER THE LEGAL WIFE
« on: March 28, 2009, 10:11:36 AM »
FIVE ADVANTAGES OF THE 'OTHER WOMAN' OVER THE LEGAL WIFE
By VILMADOESNT

It is always either you wake up without him beside you, or he says goodbye after the torrid action love scenes over your bed.
So, there you are... crying... feeling so lonesome...and irritated... because after the passionate borrowed moments of romance flaming with fire, he was in a rush, he pulled up his pants, hardly buttoned his shirt and picked up his shoes, he went to his car to drive back home.

Why? Because she called and she was angry, asking where the hell he is.

And he pretended, in a confident voice that after going out from office, he just happened to saw a friend, had a little talk over cups of coffee in a nearby Starbucks, and he is now going back home so she should never worry.

And who is she who's always calling him and asking "where are you now"???

Absolutely right...She is the legal wife.... and of course..., YOU.... are the 'other woman'...who's always longing to have a little time from him... to have at least happy and passionate moments of togetherness..

Poor you... how many times did he promise you that he will stay the whole night, and sleep in your bed (literally speaking)? But then it is always either you wake up without him beside you, or he say goodbye after the torrid action love scenes over your bed...

and you begging him to stay a little bit more time...

You are not always the loser in this love triangle...
Cheer up!! You are not always the loser in this love triangle... Don't you know that being the other woman has its advantages over being the legal wife? So stop crying and think about all these things...Well, hubbers don't brand me as someone who favors illicit relationships... this is just a pragmatic approach that when you are trapped in a love-triangle situation and you think you are at the losing edge being the other woman but then you cannot go out the relationship right now...

Yeah, because you have shared a lot of wonderful moments and have developed such kind of bonding and understanding not only sexually, but rather emotionally and mentally, that you think you have the deepest passion for each other at this very moment... and getting out is next to impossible at the moment...

So, what to do in this tough times? Will u cry everytime he leaves your doorstep to go back to his original nest? Forget about the pain... As the other woman you have the advantages over the legal wife...LOL! Let's see...

No. 1. You know her, but she, the legal wife doesn't have any knowledge about you at all.
Bravo! You know exactly how she looks, what is her body contour, how she dresses, and how she nags to him...He usually tells you about what he doesn't like about her, how loud she snores in the night, and her laziness to take a shower before going to bed..Oooff, you know also what he doesn't like about her, as well as why he married her, her special characteristics that attracted him in the early years of their courtship and marriage. But, she doesn't know even that you are existing...And because of this, you have the greatest chance to prove yourself to him how good you are... Of course, you will stay away from the main reasons or the bad attitudes that he doesn't like about her.

No. 2. He is more passionate when he is with you, and you can assume that you are better than her in making love.
Suppression creates intense desire that comes out like erupting volcano. Since his time is limited when he is with you, neither you nor him would like to waste any moment. Any little chance to be together is like a big opportunity that you have to grab.. every moment is a moment of passion and lust...just the skin of your arm touching against the skin of his arm makes your temperature rise to a feverish degree.... and further movement of hands of either you and him shall lead to volcanic eruption!

And heya, with you he is always as strong as Hercules... and you can say that with the wife, togetherness has somehow created the monotony and diminishes "sexcitement" over the years.

No. 3. He can always tell you his problems about the wife, but he can never tell his wife his problems about you.
you are not perfect... though you try your best to be far better than the wife, time comes that in unexpected moments you quarrel with him... (lover's quarrel)...you display also your bad character especially when you get emotional...

There are times he shares with you how he hates the situation when she nags, and how slouchy she is in house keeping, and how he hates her recipes...

But, let's admit it, you also do things which sometimes does not please him, and he also at times get irritated especially when you do text message terrorism because you are sometimes a little crazy and you forgot that you should not call him this time as he is at home, yeah, it's his day off. You show him a slice of your 'attitude'. And, since he would like to keep the affair a top secret, he cannot tell it to anyone....Most of all, he cannot tell his wife that "Oh, I fought with my No. 2!" Next day, he's f_ckin' crazy to talk to you, and you can use your charm and bedroom magic to seduce him after the emotional clash the day before...

No. 4. There is always something new that makes the relationship really exciting.
Whether it is your or his new hairstyle, his new jockey, your new thong or just newly painted toe nails, both of you always desire to have at least something new in your body that would catch either's attention. And of course, any new style or new position he proposes in bed makes pleasurable moment with you and adds fire to the lusty eyes of both of you. He wants you to notice his new jockey to draw your attention on what's inside the jockey. And you, your new nighties in flaming red creates hotness in you and draws his attention on the bulging curves that would like to come out from that seductive thin silk. Oh, so wonderful!

Take note, with his wife, he never cares although his briefs has hole at the back or torn garters. He will even blame her for not taking proper care of the clothes when she puts it at the washer in heavy mode!

No. 5. You can leave him anytime, the legal wife has to consider some legal implications of separating from him.
When you entered into this illicit affair you know in the beginning that this would be a temporary relationship of two persons blinded by passion, obsession, lust, and okay, let's say also love ( for the sake of your argument...)

But when the point of realization comes, it is when reality hit you in the head and you awaken from the state of shock or you have recovered from your amnesia and remembered that you have your own life to live, you have to have a family of your own or if you do have already, you have to rebuild and restrengthen what has been probably weakened by test of times...and you realized and to do these of course you have to MOVE ON....

And moving on means, you have to move on WITHOUT HIM. And to move on without him means, you have to leave him NOW...

Without any legal bond that ties you two, you can do it anytime, pack your things and say goodbye...

On the other hand, when the wife realizes that life really sucks if she will continue living with this man who she cannot bear anymore as she found out that banks are running after him because of his long overdue loans, that he has cases of malversation, that now he looks ooofff, quite disgusting and she cannot bear his attitude damn his terrible body odor, it is quite difficult for the legal wife to say ba-bye and you-can-go-to-hell things because she has to consider some legal procedures and requisites of divorce, annulment or declaration of nullity of marriage. She has to go to court and file all formalities, blah blah blah before she could get her fair share of the conjugal properties should there be any, and the custody of the children..

In other words, you the other woman can really pack your things and stay away the moment you wake up from your long deep sleep and hallucinations regarding your most illicit love affair.

Uhhmmn, this is definitely not a justification or elaboration of the psychological defense mechanisms of the other woman, sweet lemon at first and sour grapes at the end, huh...

http://hubpages.com/hub/FIVE-ADVANTAGES-OF-THE-OTHER-WOMAN-OVER-THE-LEGAL-WIFE

Offline Hidden

• Superhero Member
Re: FIVE ADVANTAGES OF THE 'OTHER WOMAN' OVER THE LEGAL WIFE
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 02:17:15 PM »
For those of us who are feeling a little down about Valentines Day........reread our advantages.

For most couples, its just another day!

Offline Hidden

• Superhero Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 05:41:29 PM »
Wow #5 really cheered me up.  Thank you for posting that for us.   :clap:
MM is my MM's nickname. 
Jr and Jr Jr are my pets.
Lil'Deebo is MM's pet.

"If it is meant to be, nothing can stop it" - that Dear Tony guy

When someone really cares they make an effort, not excuses.

Offline Hidden

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 01:56:46 AM »
I like the leave him part.

yes i have already headed for the hills!!!  :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

its now time to party!!!
:wine: :clap: :slaplaugh:
OnlyTheBest

Offline Hidden

• Superhero Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 03:30:29 AM »
Um...ouch. I know it's an outside article, but am I the only one who feels it veers dangerously close to bashing?

I'm not saying that because it's violating our rules, necessarily, just...just that the author of that article seems to have more than a few anger issues, doesn't she? Yes, they're all valid points, but the tone of the article just bothers me.
 :sneaking:
FWB/MM = Ashley              Frank = my H
his W = Melanie                 Impatient = DD1
                                         Clown = DD2
MM2 = Francisco                

x-potential MMs = Charles, Percy, Frog Prince (FP)

Offline Hidden

• Superhero Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 05:08:46 AM »
Maybe so...maybe it's that articles from the OW's perspective aren't as common...but still...ouch.
FWB/MM = Ashley              Frank = my H
his W = Melanie                 Impatient = DD1
                                         Clown = DD2
MM2 = Francisco                

x-potential MMs = Charles, Percy, Frog Prince (FP)

Offline Hidden

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 06:06:43 AM »
I guess I was reading it from a MW perspective and thinking.......OMG this is sooooo true regarding H and me.

I get what you mean about the "bashing" part, but in many marriages (in general), it comes pretty close to reality.......I think we (as wives) get so caught up in the day-to-day, that we forget to look after ourselves and our Hs....

sugarbay54

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 06:41:09 AM »
IDK, I didn't like the article at all.

Way too many generalizations and didn't really grasp much reality to the LTA I remember having.

Maybe it's just me, but not much of it even rang true:

For instance,

#1--she knew what I looked like too after the first Dday

#2--yes, he was more passionate with me about love-making, but he treated her kindly and how she wanted to be treated.  She just didn't want the sex.  She was fine with him even being away some nights for the whole night with me so long as he went home.

#3--he never told me about problems with W and actually called her an "angel" at times as she is a great mother and home-maker.  Only when I would ask what went wrong with their marriage would he say simply that she stopped "being his W and girlfriend", but she makes a great room-mate and at least they like eachother.

#4--Not really true either, since it's hard to find new and exciting things after 12 yrs.  I also wore clothes that weren't new or possibly my older panties (period panties I call them), or runs in my panty hose on occasion.  I guess in the beginning this might have been more true.

#5--when I entered into the R, I had no clue of a W until 3 yrs later.  

No...this is just another biased opinion by an uninformed writer who wrote an article based on preconceived notions and stereotypes.  Ughhhh.  ***Barf***

Offline Hidden

• Guardian Member
  • ~Philosophy is the biography of the philosopher~
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 06:57:33 AM »
Coming back to this...
The Man/THAT MAN (TM) = Xmm
Boy = DS
Jabba = stbxH
the Trucker = TM's W (thanks, Zoie)
Cub = OG (Other Young Guy)
OMM = Other MM
BM = Baby Mama
BTM = Baby TM

If two people love each other, there can be no happy end to it. -Ernest Hemingway

Love is a serious mental disease. -Plato

Don't let someone put you on layaway! -Natalie Lue

Offline Hidden

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 07:54:58 AM »
Ok - I had to go back and re-read from an OW perspective and I agree that it is over generalized....

From a MWs (with children) perspective, I have to agree with it... at least from this MW perspective  :-[

Offline Hidden

• Legendary Member
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 07:55:17 AM »
ICK. This article left a horrible taste in my mouth. I could barely finish reading it.

I did not like the tone, the generalizations, NOR did I like all the comparisons between OW and W. That made me want to throw up.

Back to the generalizations...as Sugarbay said, many of those are not/were not true for Love and I, either.

Blech. All I could think about when I was reading it was "who in the hell wrote this??"

As the other woman you have the advantages over the legal wife...LOL! Let's see...

This is a bit of what I mean. The tone...sorry, I just don't think any of this is funny.
xMM, now my husband! = Love
Angel + Flower = our furbabies, a.k.a. "the vixens"
Love's xW = Ivy

"As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you."    Karen Clodfel

Offline Hidden

• Guardian Member
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 10:41:20 AM »
This is as far as I got...

and you begging him to stay a little bit more time...

Um...  :no:
MM - Dodger
W - Amber
Their son - Squirt

DS - Spirit
DD1 - Fire
DD2 - Sweet

My BFF - Breeze

"Walking away from u isn't on my list of options..." from My Dodger
"If you can't find a way to be happy where you are.. You will never be happy with where you are going".. Roxii.
The love of a lifetime is worth at least a million tries.. Chris Young (Goodbye)

sugarbay54

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 11:17:25 AM »
I know Roxii.  That was ridiculous as well.

I cannot remember any time when I would beg for xMM to stay...

Hell, sometimes I couldn't get him to go home when I wanted my own space back.

Yah, this lil tidbit is interesting for some people I suppose, but not clear cut at all.   Then again, love, and the triangles thereof, are all unique. **sigh**

Ha.  I could've probably ranted and raved just over the article today, but as Cil said, and I feel the same, "much ado about nothing.) In reference to that piece. ;)

PMGA

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 11:30:59 AM »
I'm with thyme, the article made me wince and I too felt it very close to the bashing line.

This is what really bothers me about these things (and I'm not talking about just the article). Its all to easy to put others down to make ourselves feel better. But it's not the reality. He's with you because he wants to be. It doesn't mean he isn't necessarily unhappy at home or has a terrible sex life with W. He just likes spending time with you. Why is that so hard to accept? Is our self confidence so low we have to blame the problems in his marriage or his W? 

irrlicht

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 11:47:54 AM »
Dumb, flippant, shallow generalisations of the OW AND of the MM.

1. and 3. I have no idea what his W looks like or what he dislikes about her. He NEVER vents about her and if he did it would be a very good reason to end this. I respect her and his R to her and he does too, to the extent that he will not share anything negative about her with me.

2. OK, I suppose so, I can't really KNOW this can I. Maybe their R is just "different" and not "worse".

4. New. Well, judging from the number of OWs here on this site who have been together with their MMs for 5 - 20 years... if the MMs were just on the lookout for something young and shiny surely they would have moved on by now?

5. Would we still want our MMs if: "On the other hand, when the wife realizes that life really sucks if she will continue living with this man who she cannot bear anymore as she found out that banks are running after him because of his long overdue loans, that he has cases of malversation, that now he looks ooofff, quite disgusting and she cannot bear his attitude damn his terrible body odor"  - erm .....

The whole articles just plays into the standard image of the OW as a fickle, shallow creature, blinded by lust and with an exceedingly small brain. Totally unnecessary and superfluous - the kind of thing everyone has read about a million times.

No new ideas. No depth. The author is obviously as dumb as the OWs she is projecting her own stupidity onto.

Offline Hidden

• Superhero Member
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 01:04:37 PM »
Agreeing with the chorus here.
She has met me...she has no idea about the affair of course, but if she ever did, she knows who I am and what I look like.
He rarely shares any of the personal details of their marriage or complains about her.  I would almost say never.
And I resent having my relationship with MM characterized as if it was meaningless and without depth...about nothing more than pent up sexual energy.  I mean, there is some accuracy to the portrait of the intensity of the passion...but that is only one level. 
Irritating.
Munchkin #1 and Munchkin #2:  My Babies
The Quiet One:  ExH #1
Narcissus:  ExH #2 and my babies' daddy
Bluebird:  Former MM, now my love
The Innocent One:  MM's exwife